Monday, January 7, 2008

Expansiveness

I've been reading Abraham-Hicks books (by Esther and Jerry Hicks), and the Sunfood Diet Success System by David Wolfe, and they all mainly talk about Law of Attraction. The SDSS book talks about more than that, but overall, I see that Law of Attraction is really an important part.
When I am able to feel *good*, then I can attract my desires. When I am lingering in the "I won't get it anyway" feelings, I surely won't get anything, except more yucky feelings. It helps to have some goals to work toward. It's nice to have a vision statement, mission statement, 1-3 year strategy plan, and goals for yourself so that you know what you are working toward and the Universe has a clear idea what it needs to bring to you.

So Expansiveness energy (Angel Card of the Day) works well here. I use the energy of expansiveness to move beyond my self-imposed limitations. I know that I will get Reiki clients when I am ready for them. Right now I am working on the room and on business cards. My clients come easily and willingly. They are ready to grow and expand. They are intuitive, focused, and full of abundance.

No comments: