Thursday, January 10, 2008

Inspiration

Great Angel card. When I focus on energizing thoughts, I am inspired to act. Going to Italy, living at/in Findhorn, being with Josh, eating raw food, practicing Reiki, and writing all make me smile and bring me back to those moments. I am learning that the past, while nice to look back at, doesn't help us create the future.

As I transition away from my desk job in the law firm, I think about the lighting and warmth in my Reiki space. I think about healing music that resonates in my own body as well as the body of those I am working on. I think about wearing natural fibers, about my hands getting hot from channeling, and about clients telling me that they are feeling much better after our time together.

I think about how I can Reiki my raw food creations. I think about how I can bring raw food and Reiki together, about how I can teach classes, lead retreats, and create a delicious garden when all the unseen beings in my life can feel free to visit.

I hold people I know, whose work I admire, in my heart and thoughts, so that I may vibrate as high as they vibrate, so that I can connect with the Source on a more regular basis.

I laid awake this morning thinking about how I'm going to inhabit my Reiki space. Right now, it's Stan's space, but I am moving things down there, and infusing it with my energy so that I can welcome clients as soon as possible. Space has to be right.

I'll be working on our ingenius curtain this weekend!

No comments: