Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Empowered Hands

I had a great session last night. I didn't have a clock in the room during the appointment, which was really good for me. I was not calculating how many minutes I was working in one spot or another. I simply let the energy move me and my hands all around, where I felt called. The session was about an hour and a half but the best part came at the end...it wasn't rushed or glossed over...it was held in the same way, with the same care as the beginning of the session. It felt awesome. I heard guides (there were SO many in the room, it was like a party!) and things just came to me to tell my client. So great.

Every session I do makes me feel more and more aligned with what I WANT to be doing. Not have to, or need or should...but WANT. I WANT to practice Reiki. I want to engage Spirit in this way, every day. I want people to see the light at the end of the tunnel, to feel themselves, to be healthy, etc. I want myself to be able to channel energy clearly and with the intention to serve and bring God down to earth.
I love asking to practice Reiki on people. I love loving what I do.

No comments: