Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends...

In a session last night I felt some more feelings about what it's like to be a lightworker. While I have been a Reiki practitioner for a time (4 years!), I have most likely been a lightworker most, if not all, of my life. As someone who connects with unseen beings, plants, and God/Spirit easily, it's not always easy to find others like me. I have struggled with that for a while. Recently I have found a few folks I can speak candidly to about my experiences, but I'd love to do it more and with more people. Everyone is on their own path regarding consciousness and it's just good for me to keep looking for others who are more conscious than I am. I know a few, but I need more contact with them. It does make me feel better.

I'll be doing a session tonight and I'm excited to get back to energy work.

No comments: